Thursday, April 30, 2009

More comics!

You can't read it because it is blurry, but what is going on here is called "Asshole secretary man at the MCTC counseling office. He is telling me (between LOUD chomps on his bubble gum) "We don' have no openin's -CHOMP CHOMP!- you gon' be waitin' a long time!" I am telling him "Jesus your client-relations rock!"


"No Food; Pen"


The squirrel is staring.I am staring at the squirrel.
This is very blurry, but it is me sitting at a picnic table. There are squirrels sitting there with me and a bunch of pigeons on the ground by us going "cooo cooo cooo." I am baffled by their presence.
(Panel 1)So there are now 3 squirrels glaring at me. I try to think of something that will placate them "um...hmmmm...". They want food, and I don't have any. (Panel 2)"Pen?" No.(Panel 3) "Glasses lense?" No. (Panel 4)"Dr.Pepper Chapstick?" Which elisists "SCREEE!" from them as they dive for it.(Panel 4) I run away in a panic. The bottom of the drawing read "Loring Park Squirrels Are Scary" but that bit was cut off.


That's all for now!

4 comments:

  1. I like the last panel where you look just horribly desperate, and it seems like the squirrels really seem to want blood-- I mean, doctor pepper.

    -Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually offering them a used tampon...How did you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I think the squirrels are cute, great drawings. But I'm biased. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris! I am glad you saw them, and I am well-aware of your squirrel love... :) (this smile is mischevious as I have been planning something for you...)

    ReplyDelete