Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FUH!

Ok so I have been busy with finals and actually GROUNDED myself from playing with my Wacom Tablet as well as the new Soldering Gun and Mini-Welder thingy I got...BUT...I just finished my last paper and decided to reward myself with some drawing time! I'm super frustrated though, because Photoshop decided midway through my first drawing that "black" no longer meant "black," but instead a greenish color. I tried to fix it and it didn't work so this drawing is a bit messed up. I got annoyed and quit.

Hopefully it works correctly next time (and I did try closing it and re-opening it, I just don't know what the hell I am doing yet) because I had GREAT stuff (in my opinion) to draw about today.

...Maybe I will just draw it in green? Anyways, I just took a second look at the drawing and decided it was too crappy to put up :/ But I promise to add some more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment